Sedgwick County Clerk & Recorder's Office is open for Sedgwick County Residents only.
You may renew your driver's license / vehicle registration, etc online at dmv.colorado.gov. We also have a drop box located in Courthouse parking lot where you can drop off any type of payment. We are also offering to do renewals over the phone.
If you have any questions please all 970-474-3346.
Clerk & Recorder's Office
The services provided by this office to Sedgwick County residents include, but are not limited to the following:
- Motor vehicle titles and registrations
- Conducting of Elections
- Driver’s License
- Clerk to the Board of Sedgwick County Commissioners
- Liquor Licenses (county)
- Marriage Licenses
- Accounts payable for all Sedgwick County Departments
- Payroll for all Sedgwick County Departments
- Health Insurance for all county employees
- Workman’s Comp claims for county employees
- Liability insurance claims for all county entities
- Retirement fund
- Maintain / Update County Website